- IsCharger (10-7)are -2 favorite points vs.The Jaguar (9-8)
- Total (Over/Under):47.5Points
- watch the gameABC
IsChargers from Los Angeles (10-7)visitTIAA-Bankfeldaccept thatJacksonville-Jaguare (9-8)on Saturday,14 January. The launch is scheduled for8:15 PM ESTInJacksonvillefor the AFC Wild Card Playoff game.
Is Chargerare betting favouritesduring the week1, on which the extension sits-2,5 (-110).
IsChargeragainstThe Jaguar Underes47.5total game points.
ChargeragainstThe JaguarOdds, Spread, Over/Under, AFC Wild Card Game:
|Desparramar||Total (O/U)||Money line|
|Charger||-2,5 -110||47.5 -110||-145|
|The Jaguar||+2.5 -110||47.5 -110||+120|
ChargeragainstThe JaguarPrediction for the game AFC Wild Card:
Based on current trends, the winning team model predicts theChargerwill winthis AFC wild card game with51,7%Trust.
ChargeragainstThe JaguarSpread prediction for the AFC wild card game
Based on recent anti-spread trends, the model predicts theThe Jaguarwill cover the spreadin this AFC wild card game51,0%Trust.
Both predictions account for updated player injuries for bothChargerjThe Jaguar, plus offensive and defensive matchups, recent games and key player performances this season.
bet nowThe JaguaragainstChargerand all NFL games with BetMGM
Get a first bet offer of up to $1,000
BetterChargerPlayer Prop Betting Today
We've highlighted some of NFL players' favorite betsChargerPlayers for AFC Wild Card Game, Analysis of Profitable Historical Betting Trends:
- Gerald Everett has reached overs in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.15 units / 72% ROI)
- Justin Herbert has TD Passes Under in 8 of his last 12 games (+5.50 units / 44% ROI)
- Justin Herbert has achieved rushing yards under in his last 5 games (+5.00 units / 73% ROI)
- Justin Herbert has achieved completions over in 10 of his last 15 games (+4.70 units / 28% ROI)
- Justin Herbert has passed attempts in 9 of his last 13 games (+4.55 units / 31% ROI)
BetterThe JaguarPlayer Prop Best bets today
And here are some of the best prop bets for NFL playersThe JaguarPlayers for AFC Wild Card Game, Analysis of Profitable Historical Betting Trends:
- Travis Etienne has achieved under receptions in his last 6 home games (+6.00 units / 59% ROI)
- Christian Kirk has over receptions in 11 of his last 17 games (+5.45 units / 28% ROI)
- Trevor Lawrence has had under interceptions in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.30 units / 38% ROI)
- Evan Engram has over receptions in 8 of his last 12 games (+4.65 units / 32% ROI)
- Trevor Lawrence has completed 11 of his last 17 games (+4.35 units / 23% ROI)
Reception Devices: Total number of reception yards for Jaguars vs. Chargers
Running Fixtures: Total Rushing Yards für Jaguars vs. Chargers
ChargerBest bets for AFC Wild Card game:
- The Los Angeles Chargers have covered the 2T spread in 14 of their last 17 games (+10.35 units / 53% ROI)
- The Los Angeles Chargers have achieved 2H Minus Total Games in 11 of their last 13 games (+9.95 units / 71% ROI)
- The Los Angeles Chargers have made the moneyline 2Q in 11 of their last 14 games (+9.60 units / 50% ROI)
- The Los Angeles Chargers have the last goal in 11 of their last 14 games (+8.30 units / 49% ROI)
- The Los Angeles Chargers have hit the 1H moneyline in 7 of their last 10 games (+7.85 units / 60% ROI)
The JaguarBest bets for AFC Wild Card game:
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have hit the 3Q moneyline in 11 of their last 17 games (+8.35 units / 43% ROI)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have hit the 2H moneyline in 7 of their last 9 games (+7.80 units / 64% ROI)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have made the money in 7 of their last 9 games (+7.25 units / 62% ROI)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have covered the 2H spread in 8 of their last 9 games (+6.95 units / 72% ROI)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars achieved 1T Game Total Under in 11 of their last 16 games (+5.80 units / 30% ROI)
ChargerRecord Against Spread (ATS)
against the spreadthis NFL season, theChargeryou are gone11-5(+5.5Units /29,65%capital leases).
- ChargerSohn10-7by betting on himMoney linefor+0,55Units /2%ROI
- ChargerSohn6-9when betting on theAnfor-3.9Units /-20,86%ROI
- ChargerSohn9-6when betting on theLowfor+2.4Units /ROI
The JaguarRecord Against Spread (ATS)
against the spreadthis NFL season, theThe Jaguaryou are gone8-9(-1.9Units /-10,22%capital leases).
- The JaguarSohn9-8by betting on himMoney linefor+1,85Units /8,15%ROI
- The JaguarSohn8-9when betting on theAnfor-1,95Units /-10,4%ROI
- The JaguarSohn9-8when betting on theLowfor+0,2Units /1,07%ROI
Chargers from Los Angeles: Game Keys Vs. HeJacksonville-Jaguare
The Chargers are 5-1 (.833) on their last 10 run offenses this season, tied for fifth best in the NFL; League Average: .541.
The Chargers are 4-1 (.800) if they concede fewer than 7 blast plays this season, sixth-best in the NFL; League Average: .591.
The Chargers are 1-4 (.200) in conceding 250 or more passing yards this season, the sixth-worst in the NFL; League average: .476.
The Chargers are undefeated (3-0) if they average more than 5 yards per rush this season, which is a tie in the NFL; League Average: .549.
Jacksonville-Jaguare: Game Keys Vs. HeChargers from Los Angeles
The Jaguars are 4-5 (.444) in running 30+ times since the 2021 season, second worst in the NFL; League average: .763.
The Jaguars are 7-5 (.583) if they lose this season: third-best in the NFL; League Average: .339.
The Jaguars are ninth-best in the NFL this season, 5-2 (.714) at home; League average: .560.
The Jaguars are 4-34 (.105) when allowing 10 or more carries of four or more yards since the 2020 season, worst in the NFL; League Average: .421.
Additional pairing notes forChargers from Los AngelesagainstJacksonville-Jaguare
The Jaguars threw the ball 68.1% of the time last week, the most in the NFL. The Chargers allowed 11.1 yards in Week 18, the worst in the NFL.
The Jaguars are averaging 6.4 yards per carry-on run to the left side of the field this season, the best in the NFL. The Chargers have conceded 5.8 yards per carry this season when defending against runs to the left, which is the third-worst spot in the NFL.
The Jaguars have averaged 8.4 yards per carry on the left side of the field since Week 15, the best in the NFL. The Chargers have allowed 7.6 yards per carry when defending against runs to the left since Week 15, the second-worst in the NFL.
The Chargers' RBs have averaged 10.5 goals per game this season, the highest in the NFL. The Jaguars have allowed RBs 6.0 receptions per game this season, the worst in the NFL.
The Chargers have thrown for 4,778 passing yards in 17 games (281.1 YPG) this season, the third-best in the NFL. The Jaguars have conceded 238.5 yards per game this season, the fifth-worst place in the NFL.
The Chargers' RBs have 53.6 yards per game this season, the best in the NFL. The Jaguars are averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game for running backs this season, the third-worst in the NFL.
Chargers from Los AngelesOffense: Key Stats for the AFC Wild Card Game
The Chargers had a 35% third-down conversion rate on the third and over 10 yards from the end last season, the best in the NFL; League average: 20%.
The Chargers have averaged 10.2 units per TD in the third quarter since the 2021 season: the second-worst unit per TD rate in the NFL; League average: 5.3.
The Chargers averaged 121.6 scrimmage yards per game (2,067 yards/17 games) in last season's NFL-best fourth quarter; League average: 94.8.
The Chargers have charged 34% of snaps this season (386 carries/1,152 snaps), the second-lowest in the NFL; League average: 42%.
Jacksonville-JaguareOffense: Key Stats for the AFC Wild Card Game
The Jaguars played 37% of their plays in their opponent's territory, the worst in the NFL, in the second half of last season; League average: 47%.
The Jaguars lost three in 12% of their series in the third quarter this season, making them second-best in the NFL. League average: 22%.
The Jaguars played 39% of their plays in their opponent's territory last season, the second-worst in the NFL; League average: 46%.
The Jaguars have walked three and five times in the third quarter of this season, with the fewest in the NFL.
Chargers from Los AngelesDefense - Key stats for the AFC Wild Card Game
The Chargers defense allowed 6 receptions for 20+ yards in Week 18, the most in the NFL.
The Chargers defense has averaged 2.2 yards after contact per carry (946 carries) since the 2021 season, the worst in the NFL; League average: 1.8.
The Chargers' defense has averaged 2.3 yards from contact per carry (447 carries) this season, the worst metric in the NFL. League average: 1.7.
The Chargers' defense allowed for a 57% third-down conversion rate in the second half of last season, the worst in the NFL; League average: 40%.
Jacksonville-JaguareDefense - Key stats for the AFC Wild Card Game
The Jaguars' defense allowed winning games on 53% of snaps in the first quarter last season, the worst in the NFL; League average: 43%.
The Jaguars' defense intercepted 6 of 542 attempts (90.3 inside pass attempts) last season, the second-worst in the NFL; League average: 42.6.
The Jaguars defense averaged 0.4 interceptions per game last season (6/17), which was the worst in the NFL; League average: 0.8.
The Jaguars' defense has missed 210 tackles since the 2021 season, the most in the NFL.
Want to bet on this game with a first bet offer of up to $1,000?Bet now on Jaguars vs Chargers and all NFL games with BetMGM
Bet on NFL odds at BetMGM
InbetMGM, mayonline lawsupdated withNFL betting odds. And withLive Sports Betting, the best online sports betting andmobile sports betting(with theBetMGM Sports Betting App) experiences are on BetMGM.
Get a first bet offer of up to $1,000